Declaration & Undertaking for Group Practice, Activities and Courses
Please read the following carefully. By signing this Declaration & Undertaking, you are deemed to have read, agreed to and undertake to comply with the Terms of Service herein contained.
Provided that you have already read and accepted these Terms of Service, henceforth you shall have no right of access to the Service provided by the Association. Regardless of whether you have in fact read through these Terms of Service before your registration to participation, your act of making yourself available to the Services provided by the Association, providing your account registration, logging in to access, commencement of Class, clicking the “log in” or “enter” tab and other actions shall be deemed to signify that you have conscientiously read, understood, agree with and agree to be subject to these Terms, and you shall be deemed to have signed this Declaration & Undertaking, and have agreed to be a party to this arrangement.
If you do not agree with the Terms contained herein, you shall immediately leave and cease from making use of the Service provided by the Association. Should there be revisions and amendments made to these Terms of Service in time to come, the Association shall publish the same in its website from time to time.
Should you continue to make use the Service after the said revisions and amendments have been made, you are deemed to have agreed to the revised or amended Terms Service.
1. I clearly understand that it is my sole and personal responsibility to assess my own physical fitness and health before I participate in any online or outdoor group practice, training or group activity organised by Bai Yin Qigong For Life in order to avoid excessive or strenuous practice, and to monitor my personal health and wellbeing, and to abide by the guidelines of the Association, when making my own consideration, judgement and decision whether to join such Service provided by the Association.
2. I clearly understand that as each individual has different health conditions, there may be differences in the response to exercises and physical activities. I
will pay attention to my own safety and undertake to monitor my own state of health and wellbeing. I know that should I experience unexpected pain, sprain, abdominal pain, headache, dizziness, cold sweat, shortness of breath, heart palpitation, angina and other problems and discomfort during such activity, I shall stop the practice immediately and seek medical treatment as soon as possible.
3. Participants are obliged to pay attention to their own health conditions when joining any Service provided by the Association, and shall not place any blame or institute any civil, criminal, or legal recourse, claim or action against the Association.
4. I have been fully informed that the principle of any exercise for health and healthcare is to maintain, promote and protect health, healthcare and wellbeing,
and does not constitute medical treatm ent or health guarantee, and is complementary to medical treatment. I have also been informed told that I should not exercise self-judgment to stop, reduce or cease any regular medical treatment.
5. I clearly understand that this live online group practice is an additional benefit provided by the Association. The Association has the right to alter or stop providing such benefit without prior notice. Should there be any disruptions encountered during the course of the live online broadcast, resulting in interruptions affecting smooth transmission, reception quality, timely transmission, or discordance, etc., I understand that it is a force majeure factor. I will proceed to practise on my own. There will be no need replay broadcast of the activity after it is over.
6. Each application is valid for 3 months. There is a requirement to submit an application again after 3 months. The Association will conduct verification of each application before each extension. The Association reserves the right to decline or discontinue the provision of this additional benefit. Members of the Association do not have the right of dissent or objection.
7. If you share your member’s access with an unregistered family member or allow an unregistered family member to participate together in the activity, resulting in the impairment of your personal rights, infringement of the rights of others, or violation of laws and ordinances, in addition to contravention of relevant legal obligations, the Association reserves the right to terminate your membership and your access to the Service without prior notice. The Association reserves the right to pursue legal action in accordance to relevant laws and statutes.
8. The names, branding, trademarks, logos, technical know-how, systems, teaching materials, films, images, video files, and all other related materials that you come into contact with when attending the Association’s online courses and activities are patented rights, copyrights, trademarked rights, trade secrets, know-how and other intellectual property rights belonging to the Association or are legally authorised to the Association. You are not permitted to reproduce, publicly disseminate, publicly broadcast, publicly show, remake, edit, rent, distribute, restore, re- engineer, reverse engineer, forward engineer, dissemble, alter, convert, modify, compile, or make use of for any purpose and in any way, and may not be used on any third-party or Youtube platform. Should you be in violation thereof, the Association reserves the right to immediately remove or terminate the status of your membership, and seek compensation for economic losses and legal recourse.1. I clearly understand that it is my sole and personal responsibility to assess my own physical fitness and health before I participate in any online or outdoor group practice, training or group activity organised by Bai Yin Qigong For Life in order to avoid excessive or strenuous practice, and to monitor my personal health and wellbeing, and to abide by the guidelines of the Association, when making my own consideration, judgement and decision whether to join such Service provided by the Association.1. I clearly understand that it is my sole and personal responsibility to assess my own physical fitness and health before I participate in any online or outdoor group practice, training or group activity organised by Bai Yin Qigong For Life in order to avoid excessive or strenuous practice, and to monitor my personal health and wellbeing, and to abide by the guidelines of the Association, when making my own consideration, judgement and decision whether to join such Service provided by the Association.